Schedule an inspection
Buyer Beware: Why Hire a Home Inspector?
You’d think that hiring a home inspector would be a no-brainer, but that’s not always the case. Home inspectors are valuable investment for the pre-purchase process of a home, and there are several reasons why.
- Home inspectors catch problems that are hard to locate by the untrained (and inexperienced) eye
- Many homeowners don’t invest in inspecting or making big home repairs on their own. They’ll leave it all to you—the homebuyer—to discover the problems on your own
- Problems can get painted over or hidden, leaving home buyers unaware of potential problems
- A home inspector can help you score serious negotiating power
- You can save thousands of dollars on the final purchase price of your new home